|| Dress: Lovers and Friends ||
I got this dress on Shopbop, one of my favorite shopping sites. They have great sales, quick shipping and super easy returning! Definitely recommend checking this site out if you have not: www.shopbop.com
Things to Know for a Polo Classic:
1. Wear plenty of SPF and bring your own water bottles (hydration is key, particularly in high temperatures).
2. Ladies, stick to wedges or flats! Otherwise, your gorgeous stilettos will constantly sink into the grass and trust me, you do not want to pass on stomping the divots in between chukkers. What’s a chukker? Look it up!
3. Get to the buses as early as possible so you can be at the state park (or wherever the event takes place) before they open. Once the gates do open, run for your life or watch your boyfriend run to snag a table. You do not want to be standing the whole afternoon!
4. If you are afraid of bees like I am, that sucks. They tend to swarm around our beloved Veuve bottles. However, I find that the more champagne I drink, the less the bees bother me.
5. Lastly, when in doubt, champagne is ALWAYS the answer.