I am so excited to go to Chicago this weekend to see my best friends from SMU. Christmas is just around the corner and I wanted to share with you all some of the gifts I am packing for the girls:
1. I love these pink, velvet pajamas from Chelsea28 – they are so cozy and trendy with the velvet fabric
2. I have been searching for the perfect clutch for the holiday season and this velvet, black clutch by Rebecca Minkoff goes with everything! Chelsea28 also has a really great, silver clutch for less than $50 if you’re looking to save
3. I have been obsessing with these bow, reversible earrings from Kate Spade for a while now I finally had to get myself a pair! At just under $50, these earrings are perfect for the girly-girl in your life
4. I just discovered Nails Inc. nail polish and it is a game changer, ladies! It feels like a gel polish and lasts twice as long as regular polish. I am loving their holiday colors – perfect stocking stuffers
5. If you’re able to splurge on your bestie I highly recommend splurging with a Jo Malone candle like this Peony and Blush Suede candle – it is simply amazing.
I have listed some other great gift options for your girlfriends below so scroll through and have fun 🙂